Best Bottom Diaper microfiber doobler X 2 :
Special booster for The BBD Diapers.
Sold by 2
How do BBD work :
- First of all you'll need some wraps (one size fits all) and some inserts (different sizes available: S/M/L and different materials : Stay Dry or Hemp).
- Adjust the front snaps on the wrap to achieve the size needed - there are 4 sizes in total so they will last from birth to potty training.
- Then snap an insert into the nappy cover.
- Put the nappy on baby and go!
- When your baby needs a nappy change, snap out the soiled insert and snap in a clean one. The nappy cover may need a quick wipe or may not. The Best Bottom shell/cover/wrap is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
- Put nappy on your baby and go AGAIN.
We recommend getting as many shells as your baby does a number two in a 2-3 day time period (for newborns count how many explosions they have!!). We have found that poo does stay on the insert most of the time but in some cases it may not (but it will stay in the nappy cover avoiding an embarassing mess!)
Three different size inserts in several different materials are available. You may not need all three sizes of inserts and can skip the middle size - it is all up to you! We recommend approximately 24 inserts per size.
So to make it SIMPLE you will need approx 8-10 shells and 18-24 inserts per size. How easy is that?!
Wash hot, tumble dry Ok. No laundry additives or softeners..